End profile grinding machine SF 40
- Cost-effective cylindrical grinding machine with 11 kW motor spindle, manually parallel or perpendicular to the workpiece axis can be swiveled.
- 45 ° inclined bed made of polymer concrete forms the basis for the compact machine concept with 3-axis kinematics.
- The water-cooled grinding spindle can be equipped with up to three discs up to 350 mm in diameter.
- Depending on the chuck clamping system, the workpiece spindle can accommodate parts up to 32 mm in diameter and 460 mm in length depending on the diameter for end machining.
- The axial position of the workpiece and the position of the cooling nozzles are detected by means of a probe.
- Specially developed cycles within the NUMROTOplus® programming system make it possible to create a large number of different geometries.
- Optionally available: automatic loading systems, various tensioning systems and equipment for peeling of steps and transitions with tight tolerances.
- CNC control NUM Flexium+ with powerful NUM DriveX and integrated security architecture NUM Safe.