End profile grinding machine SF 40
- Grinding of points, chamfers, radii in any combination at the top of cylindrical tools made from tungsten carbide, HSS or ceramic.
- Grinding unit with a liquid-cooled motor spindle.
- Variable spindle position of the grinding unit for more flexibility, parallel or rectangular to the workpiece spindle.
- Up to four different grinding wheels can be mounted on one flange.
- Use of different chuck clamping systems.
- Measuring probe for detecting the axial workpiece position and angular position of the cooling holes.
- Automatic loading devices are available as an option.
- CNC control NUM Flexium+ with powerful NUM DriveX drives and integrated safety architecture NUM-Safe.